Custom Titanium Machining Products
- Product quality is guaranteedAll product manufacturers have obtained qualification accreditation in related industries and obtained ISO certification. After the production of the product is completed, we will have professional inspectors to conduct inspections.
- Wide supply channelsAll products are from professional manufacturers, and they all have a large amount of spot inventory
- Short delivery periodOrders can be produced by a number of long-term cooperative manufacturers, and there are the most professional logistics team partners. Delivery to customers in the fastest time.
Titanium Machined Parts Project Display
Application of new type engineering metal titanium
The current application of titanium alloys has reached more than 1,000 tons in space navigation. There is also very fine titanium powder, which is also a good fuel for rocket launchers.
Titanium alloy pipes. Titanium alloy pipes are easy to bend and have extremely high resistance to dynamic stress corrosion fatigue strength caused by wave impact and platform movement. The stress corrosion fatigue strength of titanium alloy pipes is more than 10 times higher than that of current carbon steel.
Titanium metal used to manufacture medical devices, prostheses or auxiliary treatment equipment implanted in the human body.Medical titanium has excellent corrosion resistance and excellent biocompatibility.
Titanium tubes have a wide range of uses in the military industry. Nuclear-powered submarines, hydrofoil boats, mortar barrels, anti-tank missiles, missile launchers, tank shields, bulletproof vests, etc. use a large number of titanium tubes.
- Characteristitcs of Nitinol SpringCharacteristitcs of Nitinol Spring,Application,what can we supply.
- Nitinol SpringThe memory alloy spring is a combination of the material properties of the memory alloy and the functionality of the spring.
- What are the physical properties and uses of Nitinol superelastic memory alloys?physical properties and application of nitinol superelastic memory alloys.
- Titanium Processing
- Titanium Plates
- Titanium Bars
- Titanium Pipes
- Titanium Wires
- Titanium Forgings
- Titanium Meshes
- Titanium Anodes
- Titanium Fasteners
- Titanium Machined Parts
- Alloy Metal Processing
- Tantalum Processing
- Niobium Processing
- Titanium-clad Copper Processing
- Zirconium Processing